Monday, October 23, 2006

Laughable Larks in Lactation






There do be yorn fun pics:::

So I thought you all should know: We have video documentation attesting to this event, but I can't figure out a way to get the dang videos on here yet. If I can, have no worries, you’ll see this one: What e’er could I be talking about? Well, only the most humorous episode in the wacky life of our twin girls. As many of you know, the maternal instincts have already kicked in on the girls older. Well them instincts has done kicked it up a notch. Remember those ever so cute pictures of the girls bottle feeding their baby-dolls while we were bottle feeding the girls younger. So they only reacted naturally when they observed the nursing of the girls younger. Yes, its exactly what you're thinking. The girls older are now nursing their baby-dolls. And of course when you have twins some times you have to nurse two at a time, so the girls older not only nurse their baby-dolls but they do two at a time. (For you privacy/modesty nut cases, I have permission from my wife to relay this info, so there) It is 98% spectacularly-hysterically-cute and 2% a little weird. But 98% is an A+ right. We’ll take it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i miss my twins!!!! don't worry, i am getting better by the week!! i hope to see yall later this week.
luv,
aunty les

Anonymous said...

martha and i are cracking up...first at the nursing...then at those, well, what are those red dresses the big girls have on?

tjw

Jessie said...

Georgia nurses her babies all the time, she even announces it sometimes, "I am going to nurse my baby now!" at least you are there yet!